We will be offering mothur and R workshops throughout 2019. Learn more.
1.28.0 - Mac Version - 10.7
- Pipeline window doesn't scale well when you shrink the window
- Possible to select on a command and move it up and down the list
- Close button doesn't seem to do anything - close button closes a pipeline.
- Possible to make entry to the GUI "prettier" - more like an application?
- Preferences - allow user to pick constant reference files, processors, etc
- Can we get rid of path names in the pipeline folder (and file names)?
- Need a folder in the Analysis window that has a list of all of the commands
- Put a red dot next to windows that are required (remove red dot when filled)
- Organize options to put important windows/options to the top
- Need to make it smarter
- fill in the file names if it's given in the first command it populates everything else?
- refresh option to repopulate the names starting at the selected command