We will be offering mothur and R workshops throughout 2019. Learn more.
- mothur can now read trees that include internal node labels.
- list.seqs command - reads one of the following file types: fasta, name, group or alignreport file and writes out the names of the sequences found within it.
- get.seqs command - reads an .accnos file and one of the following file types: fasta, name, group or alignreport file. It outputs a file containing only the sequences in the .accnos file.
- fixed windows unable to open file error with filter.seqs.
- fixed bug with help command.