We will be offering a mothur workshop March 30-April 1. Learn more.
These will be available in the next version of mothur. Stay tuned for a release in May 2010.
- added set.logfile command - allows user to set logfile name and/or append the log to an existing file
- http://www.mothur.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=300&p=749&sid=80af1914178877c36516229d2fe8d809#p749 - added group parameter to classify.seqs, reworked summary file so the taxids are based on the reference taxonomy.
- speed comparison between our classify.seqs with bayesian and the RDPs. Have received reports that ours is much slower.
- added name option for phylotype command
- parallelized screen.seqs - made it MPI Enabled
- parallelized trim.seqs
- made get.oturep command be made more memory efficient by breaking processing into 2 parts so distance and list files are not in memory at the same time as fasta, name and group files.
- fixed bug with MPI Enabled version that would cause a malloc error if the number of seqs in your input file did not divide evenly between processes.