We will be offering an R workshop December 18-20, 2019. Learn more.
mothur v.1.1 will be released around March 1, 2009. Here are a list of the modifications and features that will be included...
- Type checking on option parameters
- Don't need a space between comma and options
- Don't need to put a quit() command at the end of a batch file
- The single, shared, rarefaction, sharedrarefaction, summary and shared summary parameters are replaced by the calc parameter.
- All estimator names are lowercase.
Major Feature Additions
- TreeClimber/Parsimony Test
- Weighted Unifrac
- Unweighted Unifrac
- read.shared command
Minor Feature Additions
- Ability to set pairwise comparisons for shared commands
- Ability to set cutoff for an "abundant" species in ACE estimator as something other than 10.
- Only filename parameters persist between commands, all others return to default values